Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 21

Just when I thought these days couldn't get any better.  After spending the night in Ann Arbor, our friends, Justin and Irene, invited us to go sailing with them on their new sailboat.  Little known fact about me: I have always wanted to learn how to sail.  And today, I did just that!  It was perfect weather with great wind.  We spent 2-3 hours out on the lake and had a picnic in the park.  Such an awesome day.

Today completes 3 weeks of my little experiment!

I did the worst thing possible though....I had a kid's meal from Burger King.  I know I said no fast food, but I think it will be alright considering I've stayed true to good food and exercise thus far.  Gonna go hit the gym to work it off.

Breakfast:
-Bacon and super deliciously spiced/herbed potatoes

Snack:
-Bread and a little cheese
-Orange slices

Dinner:
-Kid's meal of shame

No comments:

Post a Comment