Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Days 15-17

Wow, you guys.  It has been a ridiculous past couple of days.  I have stayed healthy and active, but there were several events that happened that took me away from a computer (sister going to the ER, Chris needing to go to Grand Rapids, busy stuff).

Anyway, my routine has stayed consistent over the past few days.  Light breakfast, salad for lunch and something light for dinner.  I will post today's meals and workout later.  Just thought I should let everyone know I didn't drop off the face of the earth.

The one thing I did do that I need to report was have a mai thai last night.  Granted, it was mostly juice, but it was still a drink nonetheless.  These things in moderation, I suppose.  My next drink will be in celebration of this being complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment