Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 13 and 14

Whew!  What an awesome weekend!  I ended up in Kalamazoo with some musical folk and we jammed all of Friday well into the night.  I did not have internet available, but believe me when I say that I ate soooo well.  My friend has an amazing mother who is a phenomenal cook.  Dinner consisted of two different healthy salads, fruit, and sloppy joe for those who wanted it.  So good -- huge shout out to everybody at that event! I had a couple of chocolate covered strawberries for dessert and a glass of wine later in the evening.

I visited my hometown today.  Got on the scale for the first time in 2 weeks and...I've lost 4 pounds!  Small accomplishment, but I am proud :) Spent most of today driving and hanging out with people including my sister.  It was a lovely couple of days.

Breakfast (for today):
-2 sausage links
-2 eggs
-A blueberry pancake
-Orange juice

Lunch/Dinner
-Fresh baked bread
-Grapes
-Spinach salad

I was pretty full from breakfast for most of the day.  I ate when I got into my hometown later in the evening. 

That is one thing I have definitely been noticing -- I am getting full a lot sooner than before.  My portions for meals have changed significantly compared to before.  I have also noticed a change in my sleeping habits too.  I haven't slept very heavily in days, but when I wake up, it's easy to go right back to sleep.  I have tons of energy and don't feel tired after I eat, which is amazing considering all the full days every week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment