Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 28

Well, everyone, I've reached the end.  I do apologize for my absence this week.  Do to some pretty crazy events, my gym time got pushed back to the wee hours of the morning and I usually ended up falling asleep before I got the chance to blog.

BUT!

The great news is this:

1) Developed new eating habits that are STICKING!  That is a huge accomplishment.  Not only am I eating healthier foods, but I have a new eating schedule that is working out wonderfully.
2) I have exponentially improved in the physical department.  I can now run a 9:30 mile and have pushed myself to the point of being able to run up to 3 miles non-stop -- a personal record, and something I am super proud of.  My torso looks less flabby and more toned (although still needs a little work) and my back has lost its little love rolls right under the seam of my bra.  So exciting!
3) The best part:  I have lost a solid 9 pounds.  How awesome is that?? [photo to come].

You can all follow me on my next adventure starting this coming Monday.  I won't reveal what it is quite yet as I am still making preparations.  Just know that the blog title will be "28 Days of _____"

A HUGE thank you to everyone who followed this blog and helped me along this journey to a healthier lifestyle.  I truly could not have done this without you.  Can't wait to share more with you as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment